LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Amazing animation and storyline. Is this really what we're heading towards? It sure does look like it. We already are living inside a world that's not real.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

Erm... This kinda looks like my dreams :/ What is the meaning of all this exept of grossing me out?

Sherbalex responds:

it was about abortion gay marriage and women's rights hahahahahaha (if you dont understand this go look for that one guy's review, what a bunch of nonsense)

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

._.

Im shocked ._.
Overwhelming!

Syntherklaas Syntherklaas

Not quite epic :(

No offense, but it sounds quite boring. Everything sounds the same. Also try to speed it up and build up some transitions.

Ragezero responds:

I wont =) Its not meant to be epic, its just meant to be a mix. There is enough difference for me to like it. It has combinations of different parts in it, and 3 different main melodies! And the pace is just great for the dark feel :D.

Nothing personal, usually I take feedback more serious, but this is just a track I made for the track that it is, I do not intent to change it in any way :)

[VAC7] Christmas 2012 [VAC7] Christmas 2012

Why santa XD

This is epic!

Kindred (Super Metroid) Kindred (Super Metroid)

My favorite game :D

Super Metroid is one of my favorite games! Nintendo should remake this game with graphics and music quality like this!