Syntherklaas Syntherklaas

Not quite epic :(

No offense, but it sounds quite boring. Everything sounds the same. Also try to speed it up and build up some transitions.

Ragezero responds:

I wont =) Its not meant to be epic, its just meant to be a mix. There is enough difference for me to like it. It has combinations of different parts in it, and 3 different main melodies! And the pace is just great for the dark feel :D.

Nothing personal, usually I take feedback more serious, but this is just a track I made for the track that it is, I do not intent to change it in any way :)

[VAC7] Christmas 2012 [VAC7] Christmas 2012

Why santa XD

This is epic!

Kindred (Super Metroid) Kindred (Super Metroid)

My favorite game :D

Super Metroid is one of my favorite games! Nintendo should remake this game with graphics and music quality like this!

Just Hold On Just Hold On

You made this :D :D

I love this song :D Great use of different samples man! Nice work

Cliffhanger Cliffhanger

I alway hear that

3x osc? Fl organ? Nexus? Standard kick, hat and clap.
I use them too :)

Always 2011 Always 2011

Lol you used fl-studio to make this one

Every fl-user would hear that you used the standard drums set. The song is quite nice, but next time use own synth set-ups instead of presets.

Laguna - Golden Machine Gun Laguna - Golden Machine Gun

I love the Arps

How do u get such awesome arpeggios? Which synthesizer have u used?
I just love the chip sounds. Can't get enough of that nostalgic music.
10/10!

Gario responds:

Hmm... Arpeggios? I actually don't have many arpeggios in this track that isn't from the source, so I guess that means I get em' from Nobuo Uematsu, lol. They aren't programed, if that's what you mean - I simply hand wrote them in the sequencer.

As for the synths, because I use Reason 3.0's onboard synths I have to make do with Malstrom and Subtractor (that includes the chiptune effects - they're simply square, saw and triangle waves, so it's easy to replicate). If you use Rewire you could connect Reason synths to FL, if you wanted to (a lot of people do this, because of the onboard synth power of Reason).

Glad you appreciated the music - always a pleasure to see my hard work pay off :)

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

addicted

I used play Age of War a lot. I was a real addict :) Love this song.

{dj-N} Gabber Time {dj-N} Gabber Time

Thanks a lot

This is the first kind of hardcore that did not destroy my speakers :D